Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm working on SONGSLIDE.com


There's a new site that lets you, the listener/buyer set your price...it's called Songslide.com. Check out my page there Rebecca Dru on Songslide. I'm still working on setting it up...but I'm half way there....

Once I get all of these site up and running and in a manageable way, I'm going to start learning how to do livestream podcasts from my living room. I just don't know how I feel about going out and playing clubs again....but the fact that I could have people over and perform right here, broadcasting it anywhere is so appealing...until I build up a new repertoire of songs.

Let me know what you think.

I'm off to walk my dogs...always a lively interesting walk to say the least in this exuberant part of the city.

Sweet dreams

No comments: